- 2007-current System Developer, Student Awards Agency for Scotland, Member of a team developing a database system using webMethods, Java and Oracle.Where are we?
- 2007-2007 Contract Software Engineer, Scalar Technologies, On six month contract to develop new real time software using .Net and C#.Where are we?
- 2004-2007 Administrative Assistant, Environment and Rural Affairs Department, Scottish Executive
- 2001-03 Software Engineer, Scalar Technologies Ltd, Scotland, UK. Developed and maintained real time thin film measurement software system.Where are we?
- 1996 - 2000 Freelance Contractor trading as Craiglockhart Software. Specialized in developing projects with Winsock 1/2
and IP Multicast technologies.
- 1985 - 96 Senior Scientist, CSIR Mining Technology, PO Box 91230,
Auckland Park, 2006, South Africa. A member of the software team for the development and
maintainance of ventilation and cooling simulation software for gold mines.Where are we?
- 1983 - 85 Software Engineer, Marconi Instruments, Scotland, UK. Member of the Post Design Support software team for RAF's Nimrod aircraft
simulator systems, with responsibility for maintaining radar system software. Part time system manager for systems running under RSX 11M+ operating
system on DEC PDP machines.Where are we?
- 1978 - 83 Scientific Officer,
Scottish Crop Research Institute, Scotland, UK. Managed the cereal crop husbandry section for the Cereals department. Developed utility programs in FORTRAN on the ICL 2980 mainframe and
UCSD Pascal on the Apple II for husbandry work.
- 1976 - 77 Assistant Scientific Officer,
Scottish Crop Research Institute, Scotland, UK. Assisted senior scientist with research in the field of potato genetics.
A full CV is available on request.
Copyright © Craiglockhart Software